aberdeen-music

Halloween At Kef

lava p.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm my outfit this year will probably never be anywhere as good as my one last year...i dressed up as Gandalf' date=' but only because my dad had made the costume already for a halloween party the weekend before and it was pretty awesome...but kinda huge, heavy and difficult to keep it fastened...since it was made out of a throw for a double bed!

Dunno what i'll do this year.[/quote']

at least you could walk in yours. i was having trouble staying alive in my outfit...

Crocker....please tell the story....I'm very interested...

ahhhh why the fuck not....

so my mate had my house keys and phone and shit like that cus naturally - ducks dont have pockets. so he ended up pulling some bird and went back to her place forgetting that he had my stuff. if anyone remembers the weather last year it was fucking awfull and my outfit consisted off.....

orange face paint

beak

orange hair dye

chicken boxers

burberry knee high socks

red gloves

swimming flippers

flamed shirt with feathers.

and that was it.... so with nowhere to go at three in the morning,pissing rain,windy and pished i decided to hitchhike. after a period of time i finally got a car to stop. some guy in a mercedes picked me up and took me to my friends house ( i didnt know he was at that chicks house). the driver got pissed because my face paint was over his seat and feathers all over his wifes car. so when i got out i sat outside his house for about an hour and a half in the freezing cold. i then hitchhiked again to go to another friends house. my feet were soaked,i had to carry the flippers because they were impossible to walk in and were three sizes to small. a taxi driver picked me up and took me down to my mates and he wasnt answering. so i kipped outside his house for a while untill he answerered. about half six in the morning he let me in. was so ill the next day. never again. never again. this year im going as a ghost.

the whole evenings events were ace though untill that...

• 1 month later...

it was alright. Not as good as last year but still good.

Lost were ok first 2 songs were cool(second was very catchy) and last song was good too. The rest were not good though.

Broken Sunshine were same old same old. Tight set nice songs(except that song with the cool bassline).

Dedalus were not bad but I dont think they were as good as the stapleton gig.

My Minds Weapon were the best band although was the third time i seen them in 3 weeks and had the same set for each of them so was bit predictable what they were gonna play. Great crowd response though and awesome pit.

Normans Fetish start was ace with exorcist and Rocky Horror Show(?) being played wasnt a great set though to be honest seemed lacking. I think they need a second guitar or maybe an extra woodwind instrument as their sound lacks something. Shame about Christina though hope she gets well.

Nice show though. Good to see a satsifying turnout.

My Minds Weapon were the best band although was the third time i seen them in 3 weeks and had the same set for each of them so was bit predictable what they were gonna play. Great crowd response though and awesome pit.

Thanks for that man' date=' we appreciate it and we're glad you enjoyed it. But, we never played the same set, we played a new song on Sunday and dropped another, and played the songs in a complete different order.

Jamesy

[url']www.mymindsweapon.net