aberdeen-music

My 500th post

Graham Knight

I have been a member here since 2005 and I notice that this is to be my 500th post.

I thought I should make it something special.

This is a link to an interview I did in 2011 with Cecil Harrelson who was Jerry Lee Lewis's schoolfriend and later became his manager, songwriter, sound technician, Brother-in-law (twice). Cecil had a lifetime association with Jerry until his death a few weeks ago.

We talk over a wide range of topics about music.

Music has been good to me and that is why I keep posting and trying to help young musicians.

I even had Bigsby and The Malpaso Gang play at my 70th birthday party.

http://www.knightsaberdeen.com/Cecil.htm

• Upvote 10

Thats what i meant. If someone on here needs help ill try help out if i can

I've met Young Adolescent - he reminds me of what I was like when I was his age - most thought I was very annoying :)

But I know he is a good guy who does a lot to help people that are less fortunate than most of us here on Aberdeen Music.

Keep rockin' Young Adolescent

PS I forgot to say that video about Jerry's late manager also says quite a bit about why Music has been good to me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

your 500th tost? oh my! it's been a long time, i'm just a new comer here, nice to meet you.

I have only posted a small fraction of the numbers generated by the more talkative members.

Lucky has posted over 15,000 times and several others are near this number so welcome to Aberdeen Music - you have a bit of catching up to do.