aberdeen-music

Stayover at Wake The Deen

Graham Knight

The first day of the "Wake The Deen" weekend at The Tunnels has got off to a successful start.

A large appreciative audience for Stayover - featuring bare-chested drummer David Milne.

Special mention to the technical crew who fixed a faulty microphone in a matter of seconds.

Marionettes and a host of others tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

Have to say a huge thanks to those who came to watch us, especially Graham, Jake, Kai, and of course Sairid, ontop of a few of the regulars who used to come years ago. It was a lot of fun, and the weekend itself seems to have been a huge success. Hats off to the guys who organised the whole thing, they did a hell of a job. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Have to say a huge thanks to those who came to watch us, especially Graham, Jake, Kai, and of course Sairid, ontop of a few of the regulars who used to come years ago. It was a lot of fun, and the weekend itself seems to have been a huge success. Hats off to the guys who organised the whole thing, they did a hell of a job. 

Bad that I've just seen this :) I feel privileged :) although you spelt my name wrong Milner ;) That was a fantastic day and brought back so many memories :) I remembered every word to every song :) xXx