aberdeen-music

What are you currently listening to?

I really didn't want to do it. I know it's shit and old patter but it just happened anyway.

What do you think of AM? I think it's fantastic, as all of their albums are. Knee socks is wonderful.

I think it's fantastic. I hope it sounds as lovely on vinyl as I imagine. I went off them when Humbug came out. Crying Lightening wasn't up my street at all. But this album. It's incredible.

• Upvote 1

I think it's fantastic. I hope it sounds as lovely on vinyl as I imagine. I went off them when Humbug came out. Crying Lightening wasn't up my street at all. But this album. It's incredible.

I love humbug but if forced to rank all the albums it would be last. This is one of their very best songs though

Does that mean you didn't listen to suck it and see? It's got more weak songs than the others but the run of the last five tracks is absolutely incredible, if the first half was as good it would easily be my favourite of theirs.

Just listened to it - better version of In The Pines than Nirvana's one but it wasn't really my thing - i'm not a massive fan of the folk musics.

Dan's delivery of lyrics is a big part of my love of Listener.

He had an older EP which I got a CD copy of, but it isn't on his bandcamp anymore. I'm not usually in to folk but for some reason I love this.

You don't like folk? You probably love M&S then! LOL.

He had an older EP which I got a CD copy of, but it isn't on his bandcamp anymore. I'm not usually in to folk but for some reason I love this.

You don't like folk? You probably love M&S then! LOL.

What's the older EP like? And what's it called so I can hunt it down!!

RIP the Mumfords.

• 2 weeks later...