aberdeen-music
TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

What are you currently listening to?

new Revocation album is nuts, if you dig cheeseball tech-death. Going to see them in December. PUMPED.

new Anaal Nathrakh is less good. They seem to get more melodic with each new record. More singing. Less filling every frequency with piles of digitally processed guitars. 

just got round to checking out Greta Van Fleet. the Robert Plantyness of his voice at first made me dismiss them as a Zeppelin rip off, but its earwormed its way into me liking them, even if they are a Zeppelin rip off

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sebi said:

I like The Smith right now, it shows my mood with their help.

Phew, I saw a brand new user posting a comment about some dodgy essay-writing site on another thread and assumed it must be a bot. 

I needn't have worried; it's clear from this comment (and the 5 other ones posted in the last hour) that you are 100% legitimate, human user who has lots to contribute to this community.

To further this discussion: Which Smith shows your mood the best would you say?  Gotta be Andy Rourke from me... or if we're talking more generally it'd have to be Anna Nicole Smith. 

Edited by Mac Atom

Yep, that Conan LP is pretty wild. Perhaps I need to revisit the earlier stuff.

Been spinning loads of 'IDM' Spotify playlists at work. I have no idea what IDM even is, but I dig a fair bit of it. This guy popped up on one. Checked out the rest of his stuff and it's ace. Turns out he's from Bristol n'all.

a0491298004_16.jpg

https://iglooghost.bandcamp.com/music

Check it if you dig glitchy electronica. Above LP is solid. He's put out a couple of EPs this year too.

It's my favourite Conan thing by far. I always thought they were aaaaalright but adding that handful of Fast Bits stops it feeling as much of a slog to get through than the old stuff could be at times.

I'm listening to Capdown because it's 2006.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Mac Atom said:

Phew, I saw a brand new user posting a comment about some dodgy essay-writing site on another thread and assumed it must be a bot. 

I needn't have worried; it's clear from this comment (and the 5 other ones posted in the last hour) that you are 100% legitimate, human user who has lots to contribute to this community.

To further this discussion: Which Smith shows your mood the best would you say?  Gotta be Andy Rourke from me... or if we're talking more generally it'd have to be Anna Nicole Smith. 

Nice answer, Sherlock=)

new LP from The Dirty Nil. One of the best bands I've seen live, but they're just okay on record. Although, the first 3 tracks on this new album are so damn good. It's not as good after that, maybe it'll grow on me. Or maybe I'll just play those first 3 jams forever and ever.