aberdeen-music

What are you currently listening to?

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, sebi said:

I like The Smith right now, it shows my mood with their help.

Phew, I saw a brand new user posting a comment about some dodgy essay-writing site on another thread and assumed it must be a bot. 

I needn't have worried; it's clear from this comment (and the 5 other ones posted in the last hour) that you are 100% legitimate, human user who has lots to contribute to this community.

To further this discussion: Which Smith shows your mood the best would you say?  Gotta be Andy Rourke from me... or if we're talking more generally it'd have to be Anna Nicole Smith. 

Edited by Mac Atom

Yep, that Conan LP is pretty wild. Perhaps I need to revisit the earlier stuff.

Been spinning loads of 'IDM' Spotify playlists at work. I have no idea what IDM even is, but I dig a fair bit of it. This guy popped up on one. Checked out the rest of his stuff and it's ace. Turns out he's from Bristol n'all.

a0491298004_16.jpg

https://iglooghost.bandcamp.com/music

Check it if you dig glitchy electronica. Above LP is solid. He's put out a couple of EPs this year too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Mac Atom said:

Phew, I saw a brand new user posting a comment about some dodgy essay-writing site on another thread and assumed it must be a bot. 

I needn't have worried; it's clear from this comment (and the 5 other ones posted in the last hour) that you are 100% legitimate, human user who has lots to contribute to this community.

To further this discussion: Which Smith shows your mood the best would you say?  Gotta be Andy Rourke from me... or if we're talking more generally it'd have to be Anna Nicole Smith. 

Nice answer, Sherlock=)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dan G said:

'Symbolic' by Death. Appropriately, for this site.

I'm still here, just kind of watching over nothing. I deleted some spam the other day, that was sort of exciting. I feel a bit like Holly at the start of Red Dwarf, like it's just been me on my own for 3 million years. Don't leave Dan, I'm ever so lonely. 

• 3 months later...