aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Boring opening episode. Mostly just setting the tone for the rest of the season.

The most intense scene was when I thought they might cut away before Badger finished telling his story to Skinny Pete.

I predict Skylar is killed in the next episode.

SERIES ARC PREDICTION: Everyone except Walt is killed, his cancer clears up and he is left to languish in the hell of isolation and alienation that he himself created.

Edited by E.C

Badger's Star Trek script about the Pie Eating contest was great. I didn't think they'd let it carry on so long.

I'm assuming that Walt doesn't get killed or die of cancer in the next 7 episodes, as there's been two segments in Season 5 where they've shown him in the future. They can't start fucking about with alternate timelines now.

I hope Badger and Huell survive too, for their all round greatness. Huell is life.

Obviously the big nemesis in this season is going to be Hank, if past is anything to go by the only conceivable ending I can see is either Walt wastes Hank or Hank wastes Walt.

I suspect more than a twist than that. Walt is a top meth cook, and the criminal underworld know this. It wouldn't surprise me if we more of the drug dealing.

Obviously Lydia and whoever she is involved with will have a big part to play too but I think Lucky is right that Walt vs Hank will be the main focus. I'm very interested as to what Jesse's involvement will be. I'd guess that Lydia will go to him next to try and get the product back above 60% but I can't see any reason why he'd get involved again.

I hope Badger and Huell ice everyone bar Saul. I hope they stand over Walter Jr and give him extra bullets to the face even after he is long dead, whilst doing really crude impressions of him and his cerebral palsy.

Saul's pending spin-off will feature Huell as his security, plus new recruit Badger. It will win the grammy for Best TV Show Ever Made.

• Upvote 3

It's just straight up good TV.

The music, the cinematography, the acting, the script. Everything is done to a higher standard than pretty much everything else out there.

I'm reading cockamamie theories that the star trek bit is a description/foreshadowing of how the series is gonna pan out. Seems legit.