aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

I don't see Saul's guy giving him another chance at all since Jesse has already ran once and now Walt has gone against his orders and left the cabin too. Plus even if Jesse gets free of anyone trying to kill him the way he's been written the last couple if seasons he's going to feel so guilty that I don't see him putting a lot of effort into hiding and protecting himself. I imagine he'd give himself up.

Remember, that wasn't orders. Just advice.

But now that Saul has went in to hiding himself, there's no way for Jesse to contact this guy.

Edited by Jaaakkkeee

Okay advice but he also said that he'd not come back if he didn't follow the advice. But yeah you make a good point that he probably couldn't contact him even if he wanted to.

You know what I loved about the episode? The slow shot along the bar until you see the glass with no one drinking it, along to the theme music. I was literally on the edge of my seat. I knew he wouldn't be there, everyone knew that, but still, it was so tense.

The only downside to any episode is when there's no Huell. But knowing he's safe and still waiting in the house makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Huell's still ok, right?

Right?!

Huell takes over Saul's business, does a crash course in law and discovers he's a natural. After many succesful years he becomes a judge. Then his ghetto fuck nephew moves in with him after a fight in West Philadelphia and ruins his perfect family.

• Upvote 6

Using the theme music was pretty cool, I've read some thought it was cheesy but I liked it. The scene with Saul and Walt was maybe my favourite bit.

My favourite bit was Jesse's confession tape, where Todd was smiling as he explained about him shooting the kid under the railway bridge. Todd is stone cold. His lack of emotion over wasting people is eerie. Great character.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah forgot about that bit for a second that was great. Todd is fucked up. I like the character a lot even though his (and all the nazis') story feels a bit rushed. He's played very well the way he comes across as the young boy of the group but also being completely cold and heartless having been brought up by his uncle and those other guys. It makes an interesting comparison with Jesse who having fallen into that world not entirely by choice feels incredible levels of guilt over the things Todd does without caring.

Anyway I certainly didn't think it would turn out this way when Todd was playing high school football in Texas.

landry-photo.jpg

Who knows what coach Taylor would have to say about it.

I actually thought it was one of the weaker episodes. Gray Matter being Walt's motivation to come back? Fuck that. They haven't been heard of since like season 1. Bad writing. There's been some great stuff this season but there's been some really poor stuff too.

ugh, just stop watching the show.

I actually thought it was one of the weaker episodes. Gray Matter being Walt's motivation to come back? Fuck that. They haven't been heard of since like season 1. Bad writing. There's been some great stuff this season but there's been some really poor stuff too.

Really? I think their involvement is key as its is designed to spark Walt into going back and finishing things off for his own good, having realised that who he was (the old, family loving Walt) is indeed dead after having lost the respect of Walt Jnr (little cunt) and now Heisenberg is who he is. They made on that he was insignificant, both in terms of founding Grey Matter as Walter White and his drug empire as Heisenberg; which over the five seasons he has treated as work and is (certain incidents aside) evidently proud of what he built up.

So he's going back with nothing to lose, kill those Nazi fucks, perhaps save Jesse and who gives a shit what happens to Lydia? Nae me.

Really? I think their involvement is key as its is designed to spark Walt into going back and finishing things off for his own good, having realised that who he was (the old, family loving Walt) is indeed dead after having lost the respect of Walt Jnr (little cunt) and now Heisenberg is who he is. They made on that he was insignificant, both in terms of founding Grey Matter as Walter White and his drug empire as Heisenberg; which over the five seasons he has treated as work and is (certain incidents aside) evidently proud of what he built up.

So he's going back with nothing to lose, kill those Nazi fucks, perhaps save Jesse and who gives a shit what happens to Lydia? Nae me.

Somebody made the point earlier that it's his motivation to come back and finish up his business with Jesse and the Nazis, which I may have missed, I interpreted it that he was going back to take care of Gray Matter which would make no sense, so fair enough that was probably down to my interpretation. I still don't think it was a great episode though. Needed more Walt Jr. and more breakfast.

I was meant to be working at 1pm on Monday so I was going to get up and watch BB before work, now my shift has been changed to 8am, which means I'll have to stay off the internet all day lest someone spoil it. I'll also be walking around with my fingers in my ears all day going "la la la la la la la", and my eyes closed.

In a beautiful turn of events, my unemployment re-commences on Monday so I'm gonna get up and either try to find a decent live stream (unlikely) or just watch it as soon as someone lovely is kind enough to share it on the wilds of the internet. Then sleep. Then probably wake up and be so distressed that I'll have to watch it again on Netflix to properly process it.

• Upvote 1

In a beautiful turn of events, my unemployment re-commences on Monday so I'm gonna get up and either try to find a decent live stream (unlikely) or just watch it as soon as someone lovely is kind enough to share it on the wilds of the internet. Then sleep. Then probably wake up and be so distressed that I'll have to watch it again on Netflix to properly process it.

Have you found anywhere that would give a decent live stream yet?

I've actually just found one that seems cool. But I think it's gonna be 2am.