aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Jesse has to live. After everything he's been through, they have to give him a happy ending. The racists have to die, and Lydia. The only person I'm not sure about is Walt himself. I say Walt goes to the house, gets the ricin, poisons Lydia's tea with it, shoots up the racists, and rescues Jesse. Then either he's found a way to get the money to Skylar and kills himself, or is mortally wounded fighting the racists, or Jesse kills him.

Surely he could get Soul's guy to get him into hiding? ( I know his whole thing is that you only get one chance but would it be all that surprising?)

I don't see Saul's guy giving him another chance at all since Jesse has already ran once and now Walt has gone against his orders and left the cabin too. Plus even if Jesse gets free of anyone trying to kill him the way he's been written the last couple if seasons he's going to feel so guilty that I don't see him putting a lot of effort into hiding and protecting himself. I imagine he'd give himself up.

I can't fucking believe they killed Andrea. They literally could've made Jesse cook by just going to her house with him. I was in complete disbelief.

Walt is going to kill everyone. including those Gray Matter fucks, except Jesse, who is going to slaughter Walt then ricin himself into oblivion where he can have threesomes with Andrea and Jayne.

• Upvote 1

Gray Matter is essential to Walt's story though; None of this would have happened without them. However I don't think he's going back just to get them, really I'm not sure we'll even see them again in the finale, possibly but I wouldn't bet on it. I think that he had for a moment given up after feeling that he'd completely lost his family and any hope of helping them but then his ego which has driven him all along was attacked and this pushed him to continue with his previous plans whether he could help his family or not just pure revenge. I expect to see him go after the nazis and if he does go after gray matter I think he's more likely to try and ruin the company (with bad press maybe) rather than kill one of them.

The writing has never been flawless in breaking bad but I don't think this episode is one to attack it with.

• Upvote 2