aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

New Breaking Bad was great. Couldn't have asked for more really, very excited about the final episodes now.

It was fantastic and tense and now I need a drink.

I can't believe it's all out in the open between Hank and Walt already! I thought they'd string along that tension for much longer, but it felt so satisfying to watch Hank spit "Heisenberg" to him. 

Edited by Lucky Rathen

Yeah that was brilliant. As shocked as he was by the revelation Hank still thought he could tell Walt what to do and then suddenly Walt turned and Hank got a taste of Heisenberg. 

what's great is, Hank doesn't even know how bad Heisenberg can be. No one does but Walt. Do you think Jesse will find out about the junkie girl's death or about Brock?

Anyone else having Netflix on Xbox just stick on the red screen?! Today of all days. GahagHJGSJH

Not the same, but somewhat related:

I noticed, when my ps3 was set up with DNS settings to get American Netflix, I couldn't find the new Breaking Bad episode. Switched back to UK Netflix and it was up there. 

what's great is, Hank doesn't even know how bad Heisenberg can be. No one does but Walt. Do you think Jesse will find out about the junkie girl's death or about Brock?

I'm not sure. The only way I can see it happening is if Walt tells him. Which might happen, maybe if their relationship completely deteriorates and Walt just wants to be a dick. 

Not the same, but somewhat related:

I noticed, when my ps3 was set up with DNS settings to get American Netflix, I couldn't find the new Breaking Bad episode. Switched back to UK Netflix and it was up there. 

Yeah, the American Netflix has only recently uploaded the first eight episodes, and apparently they aren't getting the new ones for a while. Glad that the UK are getting it so immediately. Just wish they'd do it with more American shows.

• Upvote 1

This totally deserves its own thread and stops the TV one being filled with spoiler tags every Monday for the next 8 weeks so I've block moved everything and un-spoiler tagged it.

I thought the episode itself was pretty average, but that ending.... oh my God. Hank getting a little glimpse at Heisenberg. Terrific stuff. The flashforward teaser at the start as well, super interested to get to the end to find out what happens. Where are Skyler and the kids? Is he just on the run or did the neighbour act like that because he's meant to be dead? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

I was so confused by this thread before opening it and thought I must have started it when the first eight episodes aired but had no recollection of it. Witchcraft, Lucky Ryan, witchcraft.

Yeah, I loved the opening, as with the first teaser in 5.1.

So, what's with the cancer being back? Will it go away again? He looks pretty healthy in the scenes from a year later. Do you reckon he'll get the all-clear and not tell anyone then fake his own death? QUESTIONS!

Where are Skyler and the kids? Is he just on the run or did the neighbour act like that because he's meant to be dead? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

I assumed that it meant that Walt was in the news. Maybe the cops released details to the press as they tried to track him down. Meaning that his family moved away from that house to go somewhere where they weren't known. I thought the neighbour was scared of him because she thinks he's dangerous rather than thinking he was dead.

Or maybe Skylar is in witness protection or something.

I was so confused by this thread before opening it and thought I must have started it when the first eight episodes aired but had no recollection of it. Witchcraft, Lucky Ryan, witchcraft.

Yeah, I loved the opening, as with the first teaser in 5.1.

So, what's with the cancer being back? Will it go away again? He looks pretty healthy in the scenes from a year later. Do you reckon he'll get the all-clear and not tell anyone then fake his own death? QUESTIONS!

I assumed that it meant that Walt was in the news. Maybe the cops released details to the press as they tried to track him down. Meaning that his family moved away from that house to go somewhere where they weren't known. I thought the neighbour was scared of him because she thinks he's dangerous rather than thinking he was dead.

Or maybe Skylar is in witness protection or something.

It could be either really. It didn't really give much away. He could be on the run, he could have faked his death, looks like some shit went down in the house as well. Who wrote "HEISENBERG" on the wall?

Was it Jesse's car he was driving btw?

Is it easy enough to get US Netflix?  Is it just a case of changing yer DNS settings?

On ps3/xbox? yes. just google "US netflix in UK ps3/xbox*" There's normally youtube videos and such with new settings and tutorials.

On iphone it's pretty easy too. Just google as above but with "iphone".

On laptop, I think I used a google chrome extension that worked well.

*delete as appropriate.

Is it easy enough to get US Netflix?  Is it just a case of changing yer DNS settings?

Pretty much yes, but most of the places that do that give you 1 month free trial and then you need to pay.

I'm sure they swimming pool at Walt's house was a rectangle..... yet when the kids were skating in it, it was an oval. That really bugged me for some reason!

Great first episode. I'm not too sure that Hank isn't aware of what Walt can be like. He did say 'it was you who killed Gus' 10 employees and bombed the nursing home' so he definitely has a clue!