aberdeen-music

80s vox acoustic amp 100 watt (faulty)

Guest Young Adolesent

Guest Young Adolesent

vox g series qt100 This is a very beautifull guitar amp made in the late 80s its acoustic amp with built in reverb has two channels and headphones input, takes pedals really well. The only fault is, the inputs need cleaned or at the worst replaced. I am open to offers on this as its not an expensive fault to sort msybe some switch cleaner would do the trick, the speaker is fine and the amp is in good nick would swap for a small combo amp? Pics will be uploaded when im on home computer

Guest Young Adolesent

It was my neighbours amp his words " i meant to look at the inputs ages ago but never got to look at it. The worst thing that can happen is the inputs needing changed" i do not bullshit

Guest Young Adolesent

The guy used this amp at overr 700 before that he used his carlbro amp (which im also in possecion off) its a well used amp and he knows his way around it hes a cheif engineer at it for 45 years so he knows a thing or two and yes thank you it is a q series

Guest Young Adolesent

ok people, if your not genuinely interested dont comment, old gold your now unignored as you were just trying to help, sorry

liam foyer please stop commenting on my posts your nonconstructive words piss me off