aberdeen-music

wanted 9v adapter

Guest Young Adolesent

I have one of these ...

tn2_1329509.jpg

http://www.gak.co.uk/en/visual-sound-1-spot-9v-power-supply/29509?gclid=COTiiYyMyLgCFQKWtAoddl8Arg

Infinitely better than the pishy ones on eBay. It comes with a multi-output (5 pedals I think) daisy-chain adaptor (not normally supplids). It doesn't even take up any space on your pedalboard.

Edited by Diesel

Guest Young Adolesent

Ive got less than a tenner to me lads. Diesel up for selling me yours?

Meikle john i seem to have the habbit of starting threads on just a sentence haha

no ordering online. I need second hand. Because i need strings too haha

Guest Young Adolesent

Hahaha i have two jobs min. Just i owe money so barely any money once paying my debts to my mum haha. The other job i get paid monthly and tbh its not bad but its like slave labour

Absolutely.  I bought a new one recently from maplin and it was noisy as hell.  Loads of interference on my pedals and it seemed to change the sound of some of them.  Stopped using it and just fixed the wire on my old broken brick of a power supply instead which is much quieter.

What he said ....

Guest Young Adolesent

Thought you were giving up music?

i took a break and do you know that feeling when you dont touch a guitar for a while then pick one up on strum a few chords. It sounds beautifull