aberdeen-music

All my stuff for sale

Guest Young Adolesent

on the neck? its just paint chips

Jeeeesus. - look at the first picture. Notice that it's a photo of the headstock. Then look at the nut. Then look about an inch further up and see the thing that looks like a crack running from the side of the headstock, through the binding to the top of the truss rod slot.

That's what i'm asking about.

Guest Young Adolesent

Didn't I see you showing interest in a Gibson Les Paul studio on a Facebook forum this morning?!

Award for the most indecisive man goes to...lol

lol. i was selling my stuff as i needed money because i lost my job and i was desperately needing it to pay back debts etc. but ive been saved by the neighbour that was my main reason for selling my stuff along with other personal problems and falling out with my music 

Usually you can just tap them from the side with a centre punch or screwdriver or something.

You don't need evostick to glue a nut in either.

nah this one was in solid. ive never met an easy nut 

Guest Young Adolesent

Oh hahaha well the nut is off now Nd the bit that came of is now back on. The chips in the neck are going to be filled and painted over ;)

hahaha i once once told by someone. dont buy a guitar you cant play. as in whats the point in wasting good money on a good guitar when you can play it properly. ive stuck to that

If everyone stuck to this theory, no one in history would ever have bought a guitar.

• Upvote 2

Guest Young Adolesent

Not that way haha of course begginers have to buy guitars but for example my mate has been playing for about a year and he bought a gibson s.g he was definately not ready for something like that ive been playing for way more and ive only got epiphone

Guest Young Adolesent

Can we please get this thread back on track?

Young Adolesent [sic]: How much for the maroon jeans? Give me a price for with and without the belt 

since its you. their free

everyone else. im still not sure about quiting but i mainly think it is because my gear is utter shit. i used to have great gear tbh vox amps decent spec squiers and other stuff its just crap now

Edited by Young Adolesent

since its you. their free

everyone else. im still not sure about quiting but i mainly think it is because my gear is utter shit. i used to have great gear tbh vox amps decent spec squiers and other stuff its just crap now

Come and buy my gear... its shit... and crap!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

Come and buy my gear... its shit... and crap!!!!

i think ill pass. want good gear now. no more wheeling and dealing (if i decide to keep on playing) Who Will Miss Me?!?!

Edited by Young Adolesent