aberdeen-music

All my stuff for sale

Guest Young Adolesent

can we please just get this thread back on topic 

You've already said that you'd throw one guitar in the bin (which is handy cos it's got a broken headstock) rather than sell it to a "beginner" and that the rest of your kit is "utter shit". Where can this thread go to get back on topic?

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

You said your Les Paul was "NOT FOR BEGINNERS TO EVEN LOOK AT" and now all your gear is shit?

begginers can buy it now!!! and no its shit compared to what it used to be 

Guest Young Adolesent

being serious people. dont  comment if your not buying anything. or intersted. yes it may be funny but this post is mucked up as it is 

Guest Young Adolesent

But predominantly funny.

its not. its getting to the stage where im going to ask for the post to get deleted if people continue.

Guest Young Adolesent

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its not even involving the guitars anymore. fair enough its funny but its completely wrecked the true meaning of this post. people are getting annoyed 

Guest Young Adolesent

to be honest a nice acoustic might kick the spirit back in me. if anyone has one to trade for all of this. maybe could do some cash on top 

to be honest a nice acoustic might kick the spirit back in me. if anyone has one to trade for all of this. maybe could do some cash on top 

Stick to the true meaning of the original post please. You're giving up music remember?

Guest Young Adolesent

Stick to the true meaning of the original post please. You're giving up music remember?

as stated im thinking about it. a nice guitar can kick the spirit back in. happened before. after a gig i was thinking of quiting as it was just the sameold boring thing. the owner of the place gifted me with a nice amp. got home. played it for a while. happiest person ever

If you want my honest opinion mate, you need to stop rushing into every decision, I can't speak for everyone but me and you have done about 5 deals over pm's and then 5 minutes later you cancel and change your mind, same as this thread, I'm quitting, not anymore, I still might, who's selling a guitar?... Just slow down, take a breath and think about what you want to do... Ride the wave man.... Ride the wave

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

Did Adam buy the belt or just the trousers? If not I'd be keen to make a bid for the belt...

ther arsehole aint contacted me yet and thanks for your adivce. Ive finally decided. Im going to take a short break from playing. If i come back im going to focus on my ceilidh so all my electrics will be going for a nice tanglewood acoustic or a cheap taylor. I know ive mucked you around a bit meikle john sorry. But im set straight now
  • Upvote 1