aberdeen-music

All my stuff for sale

Guest Young Adolesent

Guest Young Adolesent

Again dude, you gave up 2 months ago did you not? 

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/topic/53912-mini-studio-for-sale/

aye. ive been falling out with my music a lot recently thanks to personal stuff its a shame really. 3 years down them drain ive spent at least a grand on gear plus the amount of gigs ive played and new mates ive made through music 

Shame your giving up, probably would of swapped my strat for that tele like

sorry min if i was still playing i would be keeping the tele but i probs wouldve swapped the l.p maybe 

Is that a crack in the headstock in the first photo?

the material has teared back when trying to take the nut of since theres always a risk of that happening. it happened but doesnt affect the guitar. but willing to go down lower for it 

Joss just a bit of advice. Don't jump to any rash decisions. Yesterday morning you were interested in buying the zoom g5 and by last night u wanted to sell everything. I'm sure other guys on here have been through the same stage including myself, selling gear cos pissed off with bands, in a rut and can't learn new things, family reasons etc and most will say they regret some part of the selling process. Always hold on to something, like your les paul u say u love so much otherwise u will let it go cheap and regret it. Always keep hold of something cos at some point u will always come back to music and have to start again. I'm 30 now and just started having to buy everything all over again but I have never sold my Nuno Betterncort acoustic and so glad I didn't, but will always regret selling lots of other gear including my washburn N4 and would do anything to get it back. Take your time, calm down and then reassess the situation. You don't have to take my advice but sure other people can relate to it all.

• Upvote 1

Joss just a bit of advice. Don't jump to any rash decisions. Yesterday morning you were interested in buying the zoom g5 and by last night u wanted to sell everything. I'm sure other guys on here have been through the same stage including myself, selling gear cos pissed off with bands, in a rut and can't learn new things, family reasons etc and most will say they regret some part of the selling process. Always hold on to something, like your les paul u say u love so much otherwise u will let it go cheap and regret it. Always keep hold of something cos at some point u will always come back to music and have to start again. I'm 30 now and just started having to buy everything all over again but I have never sold my Nuno Betterncort acoustic and so glad I didn't, but will always regret selling lots of other gear including my washburn N4 and would do anything to get it back. Take your time, calm down and then reassess the situation. You don't have to take my advice but sure other people can relate to it all.

Greatest advice ever, 100% agree, musics not something you just give up, sure you can take a break when things get too much but musics already in you now and you will, I guarantee, get the bug again, keep your stuff, atleast keep something anyway

the material has teared back when trying to take the nut of since theres always a risk of that happening. it happened but doesnt affect the guitar. but willing to go down lower for it

The material? It seems to run right through the binding. Isn't this the Les Paul you were looking for a luthier to fix a few months ago?

Guest Young Adolesent

The material? It seems to run right through the binding. Isn't this the Les Paul you were looking for a luthier to fix a few months ago?

its hard to explain when attempting to remove the nut some of the TOP LAYER if the headstock came off. The guitar still works fine. And it can be glued back on with evo-stick and that . The luther problem was i thought the neck was fooked but i took it to someone to have a look at and it was fine just paint issues

Guest Young Adolesent

i really get what your saying and i do fall out with my music all the time sometimes worse than others. Ill have a think about it but for now the les paul is for sale because of peraonal issues. And ive always got my fender acoustic if i ever come back to music. Ill stay on the forum too incase i ever come back to it aswell so dont go greetin that im leavin yous cuzz im nae ;)

Guest Young Adolesent

How did you remove the nut?

how i usually do cut into it from the front and sides and then once i get so far in i can safely rip it out. But it didnt safely rip out. Its still there :(

Guest Young Adolesent

No price for the fender acoustic if it doesn't go to family member?

the fender was my first guitar and a dam beautifull one not for sale. Stays in family for now

Guest Young Adolesent

Amazing. And mental. Mostly mental.

I want it, and I'm beginner. So just let me know what bin you put it in, and I'll go get it.

hahaha i once once told by someone. dont buy a guitar you cant play. as in whats the point in wasting good money on a good guitar when you can play it properly. ive stuck to that

Haha I'm looking in that bin too, yel have t fight for it

or you could buy it kev? no fighting involved 

What level do you have to be to buy it? I've been playing guitar for like 7 years and I'm still pretty shite?

Smoke on the water only on the low E, that's what it's all about kids.... That's what it's all about...

hahaha ive been playing near 4 so im sure your illegible 

Auditions to buy the Les Paul can be held at my house tonight. He who shreds, wins.

far do you live ive always wanted to hold an auction

I think the headstock will fall off if there's any shredding....

nah its fine min plays lovely. just all cosmetics

I can play Hot Cross Buns.

i think we have a winner!

• Upvote 1

its hard to explain when attempting to remove the nut some of the TOP LAYER if the headstock came off. The guitar still works fine. And it can be glued back on with evo-stick and that . The luther problem was i thought the neck was fooked but i took it to someone to have a look at and it was fine just paint issues

I'm not talking about the chip of paint round the truss rod cover. I'm asking about the crack that's about an inch and a half higher up. The one that runs right through the binding.