aberdeen-music

This Friday at Kef!!!

unbroken

There is going to be an awesome gig a kef this Friday(17th September).

Broken Sunshine - Think Fenix TX but all girls!! It is there EP release and it will be a lot of fun.

Point of Origin - Think Guttermouth meets the beach boys. Bloody filthy pop punk. They never fail to impress.

Crashdown - Tech punk from Perth. If you think along the lines of Strung Out, Break The Silence, Rise Against etc... For fans of pop punk, metal etc.

Contra - For fans of Rancid, Capdown, Operation Ivy, Bad Brains, Sublime, The Clash etc. Contra play fast paced punk rock that has enough hardcore in it that it will skin your ass!

Come down on FRIDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER and be a part of something special!

Tickets are only like 4/4.50, so your savings won't be dented. But it wil be great fun and I urge people to come down and enjoy themselves!

Thanks for reading!

Scott

There is going to be an awesome gig a kef this Friday(17th September).

Broken Sunshine - Think Fenix TX but all girls!! It is there EP release and it will be a lot of fun.

You've made me a very happy girl Scott! But i agree, I dont think we sound like them, would be the coolest thing ever if we did though...ah, Fenix TX...