aberdeen-music

Tape In/Tape Out- Tales of Cats and Comets

girl anachronism

Hi folks,

here's some ambient improv we've been meaning to stick up for a while now.  Myself, Jan and Dave (Free Tibet) had a big jamming session in June last year and recorded some sounds.  We recorded a lot of material and following Dave's passing in September, we never got round to working our way through it.  In January and February of this year, Alan Cynic worked his magic and with some excellent editing and mixing, managed to turn our jam into two five-track "sides", with each side comprising a different mix of the material he selected. 

We've had physical copies with us at Laika Come Home shows, but it's now on bandcamp for streaming/download.  The album can be downloaded free of charge, but there's also a link to Friends of ANCHOR's donations site on the page if you do fancy making a wee donation in exchange for a download. 

Hopefully some of you will dig it. 

Enjoy :-)

http://tapeintapeout.bandcamp.com/

• Upvote 2

Cheers for listening, guys. We'll have a CD or two left around I'm sure.

Nah, it cost us nothing to record and was something we just did for fun. We'd rather folk make donations to ANCHOR if they like it, thanks though.

I'll pick one up at the next Lakia night if you have any left.

Cheers for listening, guys.  We'll have a CD or two left around I'm sure.

Nah, it cost us nothing to record and was something we just did for fun.  We'd rather folk make donations to ANCHOR if they like it, thanks though.

Aye could you keep one aside for me at the next Lakia gig please?