aberdeen-music

Recommend OD Pedals

Soda Jerk

I have a zakk wylde overdrive too, actually they were both mine until yesterday, I'm not a metal man at all but zakks mxr overdrives sound so good with the gain low you get a really nice classic rock overdrive which is exactly what I'm after. However! I play through a clean amp, I've messed about with it before over a dirty amp and you can get some pretty heavy noises out it! I'd recommend it like, cracking pedals and built like tanks

I just bought a TS808 clone by Karma FX for super cheap. Read good reviews and saw a decent video. It's got a gain boost switch, and a couple of alternative EQ filters on another switch too.

$T2eC16d,!)sE9swm,vZ1BRz9Yovj9g~~60_12.J

Plan shell. I might paint it. Or I might just write BIG BASTARD on it with a sharpie.

I just bought a TS808 clone by Karma FX for super cheap. Read good reviews and saw a decent video. It's got a gain boost switch, and a couple of alternative EQ filters on another switch too.

$T2eC16d,!)sE9swm,vZ1BRz9Yovj9g~~60_12.J

Plan shell. I might paint it. Or I might just write BIG BASTARD on it with a sharpie.

Please just write BIG BASTARD on it with a Sharpie. You know it's right. That or draw a cock on it.