aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

I haven't been back to Story Mode since playing Online but I will with the new updates. I also want to try all the big heists in the opposite way to how I did it the first time through. And fly udner all the bridges etc (annoyingly, you don't get the achievement if you fly under them in Online)

I love being a dickhead in Online and one of my favourite ways to do so just worked out a peach.

I spawned in a world and noticed straight away someone had collected a high priority vehicle for Simeon. So I raced my bike to the docks to Simeon's garage and waited outside. I then watched on the map as the guy in the high priority vehicle headed towards. Phoned Lester to hide me on the radar and sure enough the guy pulls up at the garage. BOOM headshot, knick the High Priority vehicle for some easy cash. But I got a wanted level (Which is why doing this bit of thievery works out better if you have a crew member to kill them so that only they get the wanted level and you can immediately deliver the vehicle.)

So I take the vehicle to the nearest Los Santos customs. As I'm doing so, a guy gets a $9k bounty placed on him heading straight for me. So kill him for $9k and then get the high-priority car repaired/rid of the Wanted level. And race back to the garage. The guy I just killed for the bounty is pissed though so chases me. I also can see a blip near the garage so I think the guy I stole the car from is waiting for me. But the twat decided to wait at the entrance gate to the docks. I take an easier route round and get the vehicle in the garage. So get $9k for the vehicle. Now both guys are pissed and heading straight for me.

They get there...and kill each other. Leaving me to ride off on my bike that I'd left there, $18k richer.

I heartily LOL'd. It was fucking ace.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently making about 100K a night just doing loads of races and shop robberies and the odd car sale or bounty. Then spending it all straight away.

Fatboy was funny last night in a race. Doing "Jump and Die" and he and his friend both went in to the water straight away as I raced away to victory.

• 1 month later...

the buisness update has brought a few things,

I noticed it is a bit sleeker in the lobby with more options.

new cars, I bought a Turismo R, looks pretty snazzy

what's everyones RP?

Buisness update? Was that in the last few days?

1,370,413 RP

Guess I'll be trying that out tonight.
Edited by Teabags

The Business Update was completely underwhelming. I can't be fucked with any of the cars, since I have an almost fully tuned car for every class. Haven't played all the missions yet but they couple I did felt throw together and boring.

I might just stop playing and play Loadout instead. Which is free-to-play on Steam.

The Business Update was completely underwhelming. I can't be fucked with any of the cars, since I have an almost fully tuned car for every class. Haven't played all the missions yet but they couple I did felt throw together and boring.

I might just stop playing and play Loadout instead. Which is free-to-play on Steam.

Is there any story mode included or is that to come later? 

This looks good!