aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

I felt it was a little short. Then I realised it took me almost 50 hours to complete.

Yeah. I think it's cause I haven't played a game so intensely that it felt short.

Yesterday online I spent far too much time camped out by Los Santos Customs killing people that wanted their cars fixed. Robbed a few shops, did a few missions with a pal. Then went back to griefing. Good fun when you hear folk over the headset screaming in anger.

Also, when you go to the strippers, you have to actually talk to flirt. So I was saying horrible things like "i hope you've got some bits of sock in between your toes I can suck out" and "I hope you have a dick. I want it in my mouth" because everyone can still hear you. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JAKE YOU'RE SO GAY STOP BEING GAY" haha.

I felt a little unfulfilled by the story.

I think it was more due to a lack of a real nemesis.  In previous games there's always been one dude who really fucked you over.

In this one the story of the three main characters was more the main thing however because you liked them all in their own ways it didn't create that nemesis character.  This made the ending  (option C anyway) feel a little lack luster.  I mean you felt more like you were killing off some douche bags that had slightly wronged you rather than getting revenge on you're arch nemesis who'd been tormenting you for most of the game.

I mean shorty and the Chinese guy hadn't even been seen in like 20+ hours.

• Upvote 2

Not sure how I feel about this. It'll be awesome getting that much money. But now every cunt/griefer will be able to just...buy an awesome car.

Ach well, fuck it. I'm going to use it to max out the mods on either my Elegy or Buffalo, and then save up and buy a Pegassi Vacca. EDIT: Just checked, a Vacca is only $240k Yaldie.

Edited by Teabags

Also, GTA Online players, are you bothering with a ten car garage? I'm still undecided. Apparently the apartments are all the same, its just the location adn size of the garage that differs. I'm thinking about just getting a 6 car garage, since I can't see me being able to max out the mods on 6 cars let alone 10. And If I can, then the price of a 10 car garage surely won't be anything to worry about since I will be rolling in cash by then!

Yesterday online I spent far too much time camped out by Los Santos Customs killing people that wanted their cars fixed. Robbed a few shops, did a few missions with a pal. Then went back to griefing. Good fun when you hear folk over the headset screaming in anger.

It's amazing how many people keep getting killed outside LSC. If there's a white dot next to LSC, you know someone is coming to ice you. You either avoid, or whack them from behind.

Although it's pretty bleak when the inevitable 'just about to leave' deaths pretty much nullify all capital gains from the session.

You should deposit the cash as soon as possible to avoid that.  Mind you can do it over the phone, don't have to find an ATM.