aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

I got online. Did various things, missions, death matches etc. races piss me off. Mainly cos there was one guy who would just hold back slightly then make you spin off by swerving in to you and fuck off in the lead. Cunt.

Highlight was standing waiting for a guy to get his haircut and as soon as he walked out the door I blasted him in the face. LOL. Then I got run over.

• Upvote 1

I was having some fun online last night before going to Drummonds. Team deathmatch games are good.  Doing robberies are fun.

Was worried that it would be overrun by griefers but the map is so huge it's pretty easy to avoid the other players and do your own thing if you want for a while.

Apparently above level 10 bounties come into effect.  You can have bounties placed on your head for committing crimes and other players can collect them.  If you can survive a day in game you keep the money yourself.

Deathmatches are hard when you're a noob. There's plenty of people who are super good. I've finished in last place each time.

Free Mode is fun. Beeping the horn seems to be the signal if you want to be friends with someone and commit crimes together. It's fun to commit the friendship, then pump them full of bullets, then drive away.

Deathmatches are hard when you're a noob. There's plenty of people who are super good. I've finished in last place each time.

Free Mode is fun. Beeping the horn seems to be the signal if you want to be friends with someone and commit crimes together. It's fun to commit the friendship, then pump them full of bullets, then drive away.

I noticed in the LTS games I played that a lot of people forget to take cover in a firefight! It's easy pickings if you just use cover properly.

Yeah it was being weird last night. Still had some good moments. Me and a couple of mates robbed a group of guys who had just robbed a petrol station.

I had to create a new character for some reason last night. I got really annoyed when you have to go to Los Santos customs to fit a tracker to your car, as there was some guy who was already level 30 odd sitting camping mowing anyone down who came near with a big machine gun. 

Yeah it was being weird last night. Still had some good moments. Me and a couple of mates robbed a group of guys who had just robbed a petrol station.

I had to create a new character for some reason last night. I got really annoyed when you have to go to Los Santos customs to fit a tracker to your car, as there was some guy who was already level 30 odd sitting camping mowing anyone down who came near with a big machine gun. 

Was reading on some of the forums (which incidentally are hilarious just now with all the butthurt comments from people who think it's unfair that some are able to rank up and earn money while loads of people still can't connect) and there's stories of folk sitting outside LS customs waiting for people to roll out with brand new customised cars and then ramming them or shooting them up.  They use pacifist mode so once they've destroyed the target car they jump out and can't be shot back.

See thats the one issue ill have with this, the griefing will be intolerable at times. 

As I said before I thought it would be worse than it is. Maybe depends on what time you're logging on.

If it gets too bad you can always just host private games with your mates.

Was reading on some of the forums (which incidentally are hilarious just now with all the butthurt comments from people who think it's unfair that some are able to rank up and earn money while loads of people still can't connect) and there's stories of folk sitting outside LS customs waiting for people to roll out with brand new customised cars and then ramming them or shooting them up.  They use pacifist mode so once they've destroyed the target car they jump out and can't be shot back.

I thought you couldn't do damage in pacifist mode? Or can you switch back and forward that quickly?

Im just having too much fun driving cars to los santos customs in SS with Franklin and getting them fully upgraded to really give this a proper bash. Currently driving around in a chrome plated Harley looking bike with full engine and armor upgrades and one of those electric cars, again chrome, armor and engine fully upgraded. Its almost undriveable at times, its sooo fast. 

• Upvote 2

There's a guy that needs to be told about the suicide option in the quick settings.

I just had my first session with some friends just now. Fucking awesome fun. Doing jobs together, then going back into freeroam - I shot out my friend's back window after dropping him at his car and he returned the favour with a shotgun to my chest. Queue 1 on 1 insta-deathmatch. There was much police chasing, backstabbing and some car surfing.  Just brilliant.

There was also some fast jet action from the military base, which endly sadly for mine...

0_0.jpg