aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

So I went back to an old save and redid all the missions I did on Sunday...

from the FIB building robbery right up to the final choice, so that I could pick C instead of A

I made my online character but got the "Loading session" for ages for the first race then just gave up and went to bed.

You should really be able to skip the first race. It's pretty pointless as an introduction if you've played the single player. 

Was a bit weird last night, despite all the connection problems implying it was busy there wasn't much action in the "jobs".  I played one round of team deathmatch which was a bit sparsely attended then hung around a lobby for a race with no-one else in it so went back to driving my muscle car around. Vrooooooooom.

Tip for those still to get going online.  After the race there's a second intro mission - steal some drugs from a gang. Then you get told to steal a car for your own use and take it to LS Customs. Steal a nice one that you like! You get free respray, wheels, tracker and insurance on the first one.  So you might as well use those on a good car you want to keep than on a slow piece of shit you'll want rid of straight away.

So last night was fun.

Playing sandbox mode and a load of Scousers show up in the game. All fully dressed in red and driving red cars. Full kit wankers.

Anyway I caught one of them heading to an ATM to bank some cash so I ran across and emptied a shotgun into the back of his head and pinched his money. He had a lot of cash on him, just over $25,000. I hopped in his red car and sped away.

A minute later my phone starts ringing (my in game one) and I'm met with a load of abuse, threats involving my personal safety and a promise that this guy and his pals were going to kill me over and over again. So I head up into the mountains Rambo style to escape and end up being hunted down by some Scousers. At one point they tried to cut me off by going up the cable car but I caught on and changed my route. Ended up managing to survive the ordeal with the Scousers quitting out after about 25 minutes of trying to kill me but getting killed themselves. Easily one of the most intense gaming experiences I've had in a while.

• Upvote 8

So last night was fun.

Playing sandbox mode and a load of Scousers show up in the game. All fully dressed in red and driving red cars. Full kit wankers.

Anyway I caught one of them heading to an ATM to bank some cash so I ran across and emptied a shotgun into the back of his head and pinched his money. He had a lot of cash on him, just over $25,000. I hopped in his red car and sped away.

A minute later my phone starts ringing (my in game one) and I'm met with a load of abuse, threats involving my personal safety and a promise that this guy and his pals were going to kill me over and over again. So I head up into the mountains Rambo style to escape and end up being hunted down by some Scousers. At one point they tried to cut me off by going up the cable car but I caught on and changed my route. Ended up managing to survive the ordeal with the Scousers quitting out after about 25 minutes of trying to kill me but getting killed themselves. Easily one of the most intense gaming experiences I've had in a while.

Amazing.

I still haven't played online yet. I've got Thursday afternoon and then Friday off, so I intend to not do anything but play online. Is there lots of different modes? Is sandbox mode just a free for all of killing and stealing?

So last night was fun.

Haha, that sounds fucking amazing!  I had a massive smile on my face reading that.  Full kit wankers.

I believe so, if you spend enough money on a stripper she can become your fuck buddy.  So a friend tells me.

Yup i can confirm this. I thought that sitting through a lap dance would be like a mini game (honestly) and by the end if you get the like bar to full you get to take her home if she will come with you. Ive had one come home another turn me down :( 

So last night was fun.

Holy shit. I can't wait to get online now.