aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Did all the parachuting/base jumping missions last night. One of them is a right cunt to get to. Actually deliberately messed up one parachute jump to land on the plateau where you start another one.

Also need to get round to doing all the bounty hunting, but some of the locations are a right cunt to figure out from just a cellphone picture.

I said cellphone. What a right cunt.

Edited by Teabags
  • Upvote 1

Once you do a certain mission it is made available at Ammunation.

Yep in one of the storyline missions you need to parachute out of a plane. After then they become available.

I remember someone saying a few pages back about LS customs giving free upgrades when you buy it as a business. Only Franklin can buy it and it's only free upgrades in the one near Sandy Shores, not the ones in LS. Still I had fun making loads of boy racer neon spoilerfests last night :p

It's ace how you can hide from the cops by actually, y'know, hiding and being out of their line of vision.

On 4, they always knew where you were, and the only way to lose them would be to be far away from them They could see round corners, through walls, the lot. Now I just drive under a bridge and wait. Trying to lose them by just driving away is pretty impossible when you get to 3 stars.

Edited by Joda Serk

It's ace how you can hide from the cops by actually, y'know, hiding and being out of their line of vision.

On 4, they always knew where you were, and the only way to lose them would be to be far away from them They could see round corners, through walls, the lot. Now I just drive under a bridge and wait. Trying to lose them by just driving away is pretty impossible when you get to 3 stars.

I'm big on finding a dark alley to nip down and then turning out the lights.  Or find a car park and switch cars then just coasting past them while they search.

I reckon it's mainly down to good timing (works been quiet), but I don't think I've found a game so more-ish in a very long time. The 3 character thing and the slightly more manageable police kept proceedings very fresh - didn't find the story nearly as bogged down as the other GTAs.  It was lots of fun.

Unfortunately I fear that my internet connection will be too unstable for the Online stuff, but I suppose time will tell.

Edited by Old Gold