aberdeen-music

Pedal swaps

meiklejohn

Hey guys, I have a custom pedalboard and its made of aluminium and heavy as hell so I'm hoping to do a bit of editing and make it smaller... So really was hoping I could swap my joyo chorus, delay and flanger for smaller pedals... Same effects just smaller pedals! I can do a bit of money either way but not looking to just buy more pedals (that's becoming a habit) so just swaps preferably!

I know that's a long shot but here's hoping!

Hey guys, I have a custom pedalboard and its made of aluminium and heavy as hell so I'm hoping to do a bit of editing and make it smaller... So really was hoping I could swap my joyo chorus, delay and flanger for smaller pedals... Same effects just smaller pedals! I can do a bit of money either way but not looking to just buy more pedals (that's becoming a habit) so just swaps preferably!

I know that's a long shot but here's hoping!

The Joyo pedals are pretty small I thought? Certainly not any bigger than Boss sized pedals. The only thing you're going to get smaller is maybe some of those Mooer pedals but I seriously doubt someone will be willing to swap them for Joyo equivalents. 

With the cash you're willing to spend either way surely you'd be better off just buying an ABS pedal board if the weight of yours is an issue.

Stagg make this one

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/380670746810?var=lv&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=66&ff19=0

It can hold 8 Boss size pedals with ease and weighs next to nothing.

Personally I wouldn't be sacrificing pedals because my board was too heavy.

The Joyo pedals are pretty small I thought? Certainly not any bigger than Boss sized pedals. The only thing you're going to get smaller is maybe some of those Mooer pedals but I seriously doubt someone will be willing to swap them for Joyo equivalents.

With the cash you're willing to spend either way surely you'd be better off just buying an ABS pedal board if the weight of yours is an issue.

Stagg make this one

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/380670746810?var=lv&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=66&ff19=0

It can hold 8 Boss size pedals with ease and weighs next to nothing.

Personally I wouldn't be sacrificing pedals because my board was too heavy.

I'm gonna try and do a bit of editing to the board which will make it a lot lighter and smaller but still plenty room for my pedals, sorry! Flights that looks quite good actually. My crybaby would take up a bit too much room for everything else though I think

If the stagg board is the same as the kinsman board I have, I can get wah plus 5 boss sized pedals, black star ht dual AND power supply. And I've had mine for 2 years, gigged regularly and all I've had to do to is was re-glue the felt. Look after your gear and they'll look after you...blah blah blah

I'm gonna try and do a bit of editing to the board which will make it a lot lighter and smaller but still plenty room for my pedals, sorry! Flights that looks quite good actually. My crybaby would take up a bit too much room for everything else though I think

I managed to get a cry baby, a big muff, 3 delay pedals, a tremolo pedal, a tuner and a chorus pedal in mine. ;)