aberdeen-music

tuesday 19th october (the others)

Guest killamangiro

Guest killamangiro

been unable to get word from dominic, as to where this gig will be, the cost of and if there is any intensions of local support, all information welcome, albeit, i'll most likely find out tomorrow but in the mean time, and since i'll be at college for most the day, someone enlighten me, also, the paddingtons are supported, yes?

Guest killamangiro

i don't know what's happened here, they had it provisionally down for aberdeen on the 19th, now with the released dates there's no aberdeen and are in glasgow on the 19th october(new york on the 16th so i doubt aberdeen could be fitted inbetween)- anyone know what actually happened with this? or do i have to pick up phone and do a phone call which'll cost me shite loads! :(

Guest killamangiro

THE PADDINGTONS are supporting on all dates, a must see! Even more so than *cough cough cough* ahhh... that's better,

Looks like my first query, was right, to query that is, here i take it no others in aberdeen then? que how i nearly lost you

NO ABERDEEN DATE, CONFIRMED.

No matters, i'm on the guestlist for Tuesday 19th october in glasgow @ nice and sleazy!! dominic is such a cool dude!

Guest killamangiro

The gig was never confirmed in the first place!

Shame really, The paddingtons are amazing, the others put on a good show too,

The lemon tree were getting ahead of themselves! Shoulda been, coulda been, but no matter just got an e-mail from Johnny Others asking if i needed another guestlist place. woop! I stole the last Scottish guestlist places!