aberdeen-music

Laika Come Home 005: Galoshins | Carson Wells | Pinact | Young Philadelphia | Little Anchors

Yeah, it was a pretty long night. Partially our fault, as we held off putting Little Anchors on, hoping that more folk would get through the door.

Great night though, thanks to all the bands for playing and everyone who came down, watched bands and bought cake.

Not discrediting your work as the promoters, just that I always prefer when gigs finish at 11/11.30 as it gives you some headroom for "aftershow" goings on.

Heard Young Philadelphia were crazy good.

Aye, I totally know what you mean about shows going on a bit. All about trying to strike up a balance of not rushing the bands through, and not making the show feel like it's a bit hard going by the end.

Young Philadelphia were the band of the night for me, crazy riffs. I can't wait to see them again.

^^^ Sexy drummer that.  So many vests, but we like to be practical as well as looking great. 

'Twas a rocking gig.  I enjoyed playing immensely, however I've never been so self concious of my own chops; sadnwiched between the Young Phillidelphia amd Galoshins drummers! 

• Upvote 1