aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Really? Wow. I remember him getting a lot of stick at the start of the season but I thought he'd bought himself some good will by going top for half the season. Where do you stand on him?

I'm still pro Wenger, this has been a good season so far.  

Win the FA cup and we're happy and hopefully he adds the players needed in summer.

We're not winning the league this year we should know that now.  We're too weak up front and if the players weren't available in January then fine.

I wouldn't be happy replacing him unless I knew we were getting an actual top young manager.  I don't want to turn into a revolving door moneybags club like Citeh/Chelsea.  Basically Klopp.

At least it has 2 more words than the 'Aberdeen' chant. 3 if you count the 'woooooaaaah'

Oh the chant is fine, I meant the campaign to get Don't You Want Me to number 1. I think it's probably because I followed them on Facebook and they updated about 100 times a day. It got annoying.

It looked like Ramos' knee might have clipped Neymar's heel. They often look like dives, but a heel clip at pace would send anyone tumbling. Remember Torres at the World Cup? It looked like he booted himself and then got shot in the back of the head. It only takes a tap. There was one involving Vidal recently too, where it looked like he's trying to dig a hole in the turf using only his toe. Heel clips. Devastating.

The handbags in the first half was great. They barely even touched heads, and then fell to the ground. I wouldn't expect that from Fabregas, but Pepe is a perennial bastard.

Weird game. At first I was cheering for Madrid, Ronaldo is king, and Ancelotti is rather magnificent too. I quite like Marcelo too, the chubby little rogue, but as the game wore on, I was reminded how much I can't stand Pepe and Ramos, so I wanted Barca to stuff them. Iniesta is just too good.

He plants his right foot fine, as his right foot wasn't impeded. His left was clipped, so it impeded his stride, and ends up kicking the ground.

It's similar to the Vidal one, which looks totally ridiculous, but his heel is definitely clipped (it was clearer on the telly slow-mo). His other foot plants fine, but the clipped heel is way out of sorts as a result, and he ends up digging a trench int the turf.

4day4.gif

Contact or not. The Vidal one is hilarious.

Edited by Joda Serk

I see what you mean - the way I saw it his right foot was clipped, but yes - it looks like in the next stride his left is clipped (as well?).

I only see his left getting clipped. Maybe they both do. It was a bit soft either way. They always look soft when there's only a brush across the heel. Always funny when they end up booting the floor, or themselves.

1277496422531i1sy.gif