aberdeen-music

Show Us Your Pedalboards

amd

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_1338_zps6d894197.jpg

BOSS TU2 > Digitech Whammy IV > BOSS DD-6 Delay > Diamond Quantum Leap > PSK (BOSS clone) Phaser > North Effects Tremolo > Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory > early 2000's Electro Harmonix Big Muff > Demeter Uber Driveulator > Digitech Digiverb

The Uber Driveulator is fucking amazing, exactly what I was looking for in a clean boost. It's great for tonal shaping, especially with the Fuzz Factory.

• Upvote 1

I've maybe asked before, but what is the plain box in the middle of the front row?

I've recently acquired a Pedal train which makes everything a lot neater and the raise at the back means getting in about to the back row a lot easier. I bloody love effects pedals.

EDIT: in my haste to find out what that plain box is, I skimmed straight over the text underneath the picture!

Edited by Flights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My current signal path is as follows:

Tuner > Joyo Compressor > Boss DD-3 with all the dials up full > Black box Russian Small Stone > Black box Russian Big Muff Pi > Danelectro Analog Delay > EHX Stereo Pulsar Tremolo > Boss RV-3 for all the shoegaze > Digitech Jam man solo.

I mainly just use the Muff, Dano delay and the RV-3.

• 4 weeks later...

Distinct lack of gear chat in this thread.

I've had a shuffle around (again). added a boost to give the muff a bit more oomph and stuck them in an effects loops so I can bring them on together. Taken my modulation pedals off the board as I wasn't really using them. I'm all about distortion and time based stuff.

Tuner > Compressor > DD3 > (distortion loop) Artec dual booster > NYC Muff (distortion loop) Looper pedal > Danelctro Delay > EHX Tremolo > Boss - RV3

I've got some 80's Japanese delay unit I need to incorporate some how as it has no switch. Probably with another loop pedal.

Edited by Flights

This is mine currently. With weird lighting. I must have been covering the flash with my hamfisted photographing

1239909_10153301481815440_404662832_n.jp

Guitar > Chk Chk Boom loop > Amp

In the CCB loop: Whammy 4 > TU2 > Harmonic Percolator what I built > NOS Hand of God > NOS Funeral Party > Pignose Decimator > Raygun Beef Box > Aria Phaser > NUX Timecore > Boss HR-2 Harmonist > EQ for big woolly bass boost.

The HP I built is genuinely the best distortion I've used. I thought it was going to be purely a novelty, so I could be all like "Hey! I built that" but it turned out to be totally mint. I immediately ripped the Tubescreamer clone off my board. It's now stuffed under my bed somewhere, in the FX pedal cemetery, with the DS-1 and the Marshall Guv'nor.