aberdeen-music

Gordon Smith Lp Junior

colb

God, for some reason I am tempted by this. Bet I wouldn't get on with though. Mike from Seas, Starry has a Gordon Smith Tele and it has a 12" radius neck, which I found strange. Apparently, that's the standard for Gordon Smith guitars? Excellent build quality though, but I don't need/can't afford another guitar!

God, for some reason I am tempted by this. Bet I wouldn't get on with though. Mike from Seas, Starry has a Gordon Smith Tele and it has a 12" radius neck, which I found strange. Apparently, that's the standard for Gordon Smith guitars? Excellent build quality though, but I don't need/can't afford another guitar!

This has got a 12" radius too - built like a tank and great for Punx.

It's gone now though, pending collection - swapped for an '84 Japanese Squier Strat

Is this guitar in or near Aberdeen? What type/model of strat you after?

This guitar is in Aberdeen and is now back on the market - swap fell through.

Looking for a MIM or MIJ Strat / Tele / Jag / Jazzy - would prefer a maple neck but otherwise not too fussy.

i just renovated one of these at work, the new stoptail bridge gsg have brought out is so much better than the old stock stopbar i reccomend the upgrade for anyone that buys this, good guitars.

This has the fully adjustable bridge already fitted. Not the standard stopbar.

I mentioned that in the ad......

Jan, I think someone's hacked your account ;)

• Upvote 1

Woul you take a gibson les paul special as part trade? Similar guitar...but fucked neck! :( Sure it would be a cheap fix

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That's a sore one fella - it's finding someone to fix it that's the problem. Jimmy Egypt in Glasgow is the only person I can think of.

It's too similar to what i've got already unfortunately - if you've got anything else to trade or you want to make an offer send me a PM and we'll talk.

Yeah it hurts. Imagine my face when I hadn't seen the guitar in a year then it back in that condition!

I do have one of these, very different guitar tho...has an Invader on the bridge. It has a couple of chips on it but this doesn't stop R&B charging me top dollar for it. I like it but its not the guitar for me....

SZ320MH_DRF.jpg

Have you got a better pic of the Gordon Smith?

TBH I'm really after a stock GS1 double cut in the wood colour like the Ibanez above but can just never find them and the waiting time on a new one seems excessive. Nice beasts tho....sorry for thread hijack!

Edited by threeornothing

That's a sore one fella - it's finding someone to fix it that's the problem. Jimmy Egypt in Glasgow is the only person I can think of.

It's too similar to what i've got already unfortunately - if you've got anything else to trade or you want to make an offer send me a PM and we'll talk.

How much you after for that. Could be a nice project

How much you after for that. Could be a nice project

You couldn't have just PM'ed the guy?

First off you recommend whoever buys the guitar replaces the bridge - work that's already been done, if you'd bothered to look at the photos or even just read the ad you'd have been aware that it doesn't have the standard stopbar.

And now you're talking about doing a completely different deal.

If you don't want to buy the guitar that the thread's about just keep quiet min....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1