aberdeen-music

Pig Destroyer Uk Tour 2004

Fast Caz

PIG DESTROYER Announce U.K. Headlining Tour - Sep. 9, 2004

Virginia's extreme sound nihilists PIG DESTROYER have announced their first tour of 2004 in support of their forthcoming album, "Terrifyer". PIG DESTROYER will kick off a week-long U.K. headlining tour beginning November 12 in Nottingham at the Old Angel. The tour will conclude on November 19 in London with a special PIG DESTROYER CD release party at the Garage.

PIG DESTROYER's long-awaited new album, "Terrifyer", will be a special CD/Audio-DVD release. The follow up to the band's critically acclaimed "Prowler in the Yard" album, "Terrifyer" features 32 minutes of PIG DESTROYER's compelling mix of metal, grind, thrash and punk rock, as well as the 37-minute audio DVD track "Natasha", mixed in 5.1 Surround Sound. "Terrifyer" is slated for an October 25 European release date via Relapse. An advance look at the album's cover art can be found at this location.

Joining PIG DESTROYER on the Terrorizer magazine-sponsored "Grind Over U.K." tour will be explosive grind unit TOTAL FUCKING DESTRUCTION, featuring drummer/vocalist Richard Hoak (ex-BRUTAL TRUTH), punishing doom duo HALO and the U.K.'s NARCOSIS.

"Grind Over U.K." tour dates:

Nov. 12 Nottingham, UK @ The Old Angel

Nov. 13 - Leeds, UK @ Josephs Well

Nov. 14 - Glasgow, UK @ Cat House

Nov. 15 - Manchester, UK @ Jabez Clegg

Nov. 16 - Birmingham, UK @ Edwards No. 8

Nov. 17 - Cardiff, UK @ Barfly

Nov. 18 - Milton Keynes, UK @ Woughtn Centre

Nov. 19 - London, UK @ Garage

Pig Destroyer and Total Fucknig Destruction in Glasgow

Im getting moist guys

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nikola Tesla
will probably be sold through tickets scotland based in Glasgow. The promotor Kelvin normally uses them.

Any chance of a link to this man?? i cant find ticks anywere.

cheers.

As i understand, have tried every avenue possible. Best i have found is that you buy your tickets on the door.... Maybe they think the demand wont be high but i really do think that they have called it wrong. Any ideas of how many the cathouse holds?

Seems an awfull long way to go just to be left empty handed

Guest Nikola Tesla

Thats really odd.. considering that pig destroyer are IMO one of the biggest grind bands around today... which means a biggish crowd. Add to that : Narcosis who own very much so.

A very odd move for promoters indeed.