aberdeen-music

looking for a band

johnnyboy

hi am john boy am looking for a band am 21 am a guiarist,songwritter and singer and i have made a few demos which i sent to emi and v2 music publishing and i got responces saying they like my muisc and want more first but i can't aford it.My producer told me i should start getting involed with bands for experinece and that's what i want to do.I have always thought about going solo but now i have changed my mind and i am looking for people who take music serious and who have got confidence.I would like to think i have got what it takes to play in a band because i have never done it before but there's no harm in trying my taste in music is the eagles,sterophonics,neil young,the verve,oasis,stone roses,tracy cahpman,coldplay,travis,the maincs,cast,shed 7,thebluetons,ocean colur scene,bob dlyan,david gray,lennon and kinda everything i like all sorts of music expect goth or dance music.I am very keen to hear any ideas or any coments which you may have to say if you would like to contact me my phone numder is 01330 811501 or just email me on johnnyboywalten@aol.com