aberdeen-music

Things To Do?

Little Green

in Aberdeen for people dating?
i'm seeing someone and i find we keep just wandering around town "shopping" aimlessly not buying anything coz we cant afford it and not even actually looking properly coz we're doing it week in week out.
we've also been out for countless meals. now i luv eating out but once again ou start getting fed up even of that not to mention i'll star putting on weight and i cant afford it.
just wondered if anyone had any cheap suggestions? that are still fun
we both stay with rents and havent been to each others house yet.        

if it help our age is ~22

Edited by Little Green

Since when did trawling around town shopping become an accepted form of a date?

Do you have access to a motor vehicle?

You could head out of town - Crathes, Banchory, Stoney. Go out for walks / coffee/ lunch etc. Visit a castle. There's Go Ape at Crathes - which is fun.

In Aberdeen there are museums, the art gallery, cinema, minature golf, bowling. If you don't want to have food just go out for drinks.

I feel this is a thread for Cool Thinker's local expertise.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186487-Activities-Aberdeen_Aberdeenshire_Scotland.html

Guest Giles Walker

There are a multitude of things you could do, for example...

Oh wait, my advice is for people 23 and up, and you clearly stated that you are 22. 

Apologies.

• Upvote 5

I dunno if anyone has suggested sex in the park, was always a fav when i was youngerish, not that im old now mind.

Me and one my ex's used to enjoy dressing up in fancy clothes and making appointments to view very expensive houses and flats when we were really bored and skint, i cannot for the life of me figure out why were are not still together.

• Upvote 3

I dunno if anyone has suggested sex in the park, was always a fav when i was youngerish, not that im old now mind.

Me and one my ex's used to enjoy dressing up in fancy clothes and making appointments to view very expensive houses and flats when we were really bored and skint, i cannot for the life of me figure out why were are not still together.

I still want to do that (flat viewings, not park sex). The closest me and my boyfriend came to it (flat viewings, not park sex) was pretending we were in the market for a new couch at the place that used to sell them at Union Square. We just wanted to go and try out comfy seats out of boredom, then a salesman started talking to us and rather than admitting that we just wanted to do some good sitting,  we came up with some exciting tale about how we were looking for something new as we currently had an old sofa that my parents had given us. Lies. All lies. We were the only people in the massive place, though, so we didn't feel too guilty about time-wasting. Cool story.

Anyway, I'd also recommend hopping on a train or bus and going somewhere different a little outside of Aberdeen for walks. Or get National Trust membership and see some muthafuckin' castles. Or Satrosphere.