aberdeen-music

Who Rents Decent Guitars? Need One Urgently

Guest Young Adolesent

Guest Young Adolesent

im needing a good guitar preferably acoustic for a gig on Tuesday? all mine are either string less or broken. any suggestions needing one urgently

Guest Young Adolesent

if any one is willing to lend me one heres the plan id need it for tuesday night will pick up on the night and deliver back on the night when not bieng used by me on stage  guitar will either be with me or be in its case in a locked room. if needed i will pay to borrow it or pay something as a safety deposit (probably one of my electric guitars) the gig is 7:00 to 8:30 in town center

Guest Young Adolesent

im needing electro acoustic. the pre amp on mine aint working, the rest are electric floyd rose etc wich is a bit hefty for the music im playing

Guest Young Adolesent

You're the guy that bought the squier strat off me aren't you.? Have you changed your user name?

Anyhoo, if it is you I'll lend you a guitar. He's a nice kid guys. :)

yeh its me, thanks a lot bigsby see people if he trusts me i must not be that bad

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Young Adolesent

By way of update, I lent him the guitar and it came back as it went away. :)

thats because i know id be murdered. and by the way it looked bad having an acoustic sitting out but i just got it set up and back to me the day before you came so i wasnt just looking to show off