aberdeen-music

Experienced Bassist Needed

reksio

Experimental post rock duo seeks for a bassist, somebody committed with own transport who's willing to jam once a week (mainly weekends). Influences vary: anything from Red sparowes through Melvins...to (you name it). gimme a shout if demo is needed as we have lots of live recordings. No time wasters please.

Looking forward to hear from you (whoever you are)

cheers.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No fucking luck, no bassists in this town.

You have surmised because no-one has replied to your ad in under a fortnight that there are no bassists in this town.  Lies.  I'm a bassist.  I'm in this town.  

I have neither the time or the inclination to involve myself in your project.  Au revoir.

• Downvote 1

You have surmised because no-one has replied to your ad in under a fortnight that there are no bassists in this town.  Lies.  I'm a bassist.  I'm in this town.  

I have neither the time or the inclination to involve myself in your project.  Au revoir.

I wouldn't even want to you to be in my project.

And this is why you don't come home from the pub and open up the laptop.  Horse is already long gone, but for what it's worth I can clearly see I was being rude and for that I am sorry.  Good luck with getting a bassist, they do exist in this town, promise!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sent you the demo 3 weeks ago you turnip

Actually you just sent me an email about how you hate time wasters...thus wasting my time. Why not save your own time and ask people to fill out an equal opportunities questionnaire.

.y'know..i) religion - not sure ii) ethnicity - bellend iii) origin - Dad's drunken baws one rainy Tuesday

Edited by getbacktothatguy

Actually you just sent me an email about how you hate time wasters...thus wasting my time. Why not save your own time and ask people to fill out an equal opportunities questionnaire.

.y'know..i) religion - not sure ii) ethnicity - bellend iii) origin - Dad's drunken baws one rainy Tuesday

Complete bollocks, I sent you the demo and ask questions about you, which you never bothered replying to..and yes! you are a total timewaster and a complete pest who wastes people's time. Getbacktothatguy= SERIOUS TIMEWASTER as advert says..

• 2 weeks later...