aberdeen-music

Cielo Rosso

The Milner

Guest Young Adolesent

nice stuff quite like it, you guys are brilliant live. but i think vocals could have been turned up a bit. other wise perfect, good work. wish i couldve came, was it over 18's? if not ill be there next time! (flights did you use the strat?)

Edited by Young Adolesent
  • Upvote 2

You guys are awesome live. I really like the more up tempo song a bit more than the recorded one.

One thing though. When it kicks in, MIlner's giving it tits and Nadia's strutting her stuff. But flights and beth kinda stand there. I'm not saying you should be doing The Chariot style stuff. But a bit of movement would go a long way. If you were wearing black you'd be like the band in Evanescence. x

I like how everyone is refered to by their actual name apart from me. I feel like Prince!

nice stuff quite like it, you guys are brilliant live. but i think vocals could have been turned up a bit. other wise perfect, good work. wish i couldve came, was it over 18's? if not ill be there next time! (flights did you use the strat?)

Took it as a back up but didn't need to use it. Not sure if it was over 18's min.

• Upvote 1

I like how everyone is refered to by their actual name apart from me. I feel like Prince!

Haha!

You get fit I'm saying though right? When it gets heavy nadia jumps aboot and milner drums like a loony. I definitely want to come see you guys. But without the stage presence I'm more likely to sit at the bar and listen than come down the front and watch.

Haha!

You get fit I'm saying though right? When it gets heavy nadia jumps aboot and milner drums like a loony. I definitely want to come see you guys. But without the stage presence I'm more likely to sit at the bar and listen than come down the front and watch.

I guess it's just something that will come with time and as our confidence in playing the songs grows. I was pretty hungover/tired from partying Friday night and playing in Invervess on the Saturday so that probably didn't help either.

• Upvote 1