aberdeen-music

Lockah - 'only Built 4 Neon Nites Ep' Stream On Xlr8R, Available To Purchase Now

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Stream the New EP from Lockah

lockah_031313.jpg

The Only Built 4 Neon Nights EP, the latest release to come from rising Scottish producer Lockah, dropped today via the Brighton party-night-turned-label Donky Pitch. On the new EP, Lockah turns in five (okay, four plus an intro) tracks of synth-obsessed beatwork that balance groove and bass weight alongside crisp melodies and all sorts of synthesizer wizardry. Out on March 18, the Only Built 4 Neon NightsEP can be streamed in full below and purchased from the label's Bandcamp.

Full link here: http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2013/03/stream-new-ep-lockah

You can stream the whole EP here and even purchase it ahead of general release on Monday 18th. 

We've worked really hard on this one and I put out my first 2 EPs free of charge so I'm hoping for some strong support on this. Please pick up a copy if you enjoy the music!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

We've worked really hard on this one and I put out my first 2 EPs free of charge so I'm hoping for some strong support on this. Please pick up a copy if you enjoy the music!

I have Please Lockah Don't Hurt 'em. What is the other EP that is available for free and where can I get it?

I plan on buying the new one tomorrow.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

This is my first EP and it WAS free :S

Looks like they are charging now, which is quite within their rights. They are a sister label of Mad Decent and mostly known for their free releases but I guess after a certain amount of months you can only get them via the Jeffree's compilations.

Have a listen at least, the buy link is in the soundcloud set

Edited by Tam o' Shantie

• 2 months later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

So  a coupla months on, Diplo included 'Platinum Blonde' in his 'Endless Summer' playlist.

It's resulted in about 7,000 new plays on this track in the space of a day which is pretty cool. Check it out if you didn't catch the release back in May, it's now Donky Pitch's best selling release of all time.

• Upvote 1