aberdeen-music

Wanted - Free Or Really Cheap Stage Lighting

Anne D

Hi guys,

I'm posting on behalf of my uni group who are putting on a Live Music event at the RGU Union as part of our course.

Laid Back & Live 13th April 2013.

I've posted it to the event calendar for more details but it's not showing there yet.

We have a headline act from Glasgow, Stephanie Manns, with support from local acts Leanne Smith and Jamie Reid.

As it's a uni event we are working to a really tight budget and are struggling to source all the equipment we need.

I'm looking to see if any of you lovely aberdeen-music folks have or know of anyone that could lend (or hire for really really cheap) some basic lights to light up a small stage?? Everywhere we have contacted so far have been miles out of budget.

PM or post here if you can help

:cheers:

I've got one of these you could have for 20 bucks. I think I paid nearly a hundred. Needs a new halogen bulb but there like a quid from asda /poundstrecher / Bandq

It's the Sound lab Black 300W Lighting Effect With Sound Activat

http://theelectroniccentre.co.uk/Lighting.html#

Hi, Is your Soundlab 300w Lighting unit still for sale ?  I could be interested in it.

I've got one of these you could have for 20 bucks. I think I paid nearly a hundred. Needs a new halogen bulb but there like a quid from asda /poundstrecher / Bandq

It's the Sound lab Black 300W Lighting Effect With Sound Activat

http://theelectroniccentre.co.uk/Lighting.html#