aberdeen-music

Brutal Death/ Death Metal Bassist Wanted

SeaOfEnergy

Hey, we're a Brutal Death band that do a range of covers from Dying Fetus to Severe Torture, and are aiming to get some songs of our own on the go in the near future. We are now looking for a bassist as our current one is a bit pushed for time as he has multiple projects on at the moment.

So if your a bassist (any gender, preferably 20+ as we're all early-late twenties) who can play this sort of stuff and you're interested to come along and see how it goes then let me know!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

cmon there must be someone!! :confused:

to add a bit of further info, we practice at Cpt Toms weekly and we've been blasting for a fair few years(about 10 ) so we're pretty much nailing the covers to perfection at this point.  

Some of the songs we cover are - Dying Fetus - 'Tearing Inside the Womb' and 'Epidemic of Hate'

Inveracity - ' Savagely Beaten'

Severe Torture - ' Meant to Suffer' and 'Mutilation of the Flesh'

There are other covers we play and some we are in the process of learning.

We're currently drums,one guitar and vox and we're in the fairly uncommon situation of having female death vox which is pretty cool! All we need is a bassist to complete the lineup to allow us to book up some gigs/start putting some of our own stuff together. Ive already got some material ready as well.

Seriously if you wanna blast some real heavy shit , the kind that can liquidise youir internal organs and then drink them through a straw , get in touch and grab yourself an instant death band !  :up:

Edited by SeaOfEnergy

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this up again - we're hoping to gig very soon so if anyone's interested do get in contact with SeaOfEnergy or myself and we can get something going.

Perfect opportunity to jump into an already established band - it's all set up and ready to go! I'd like to emphasise the fact that the band's guitarist and drummer BOTH have extensive gigging experience, all the more reason to join in with this project!

Edited by Dakota

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, cool. We all have varying influences too. Any reason you don't have a bass as a bassist, if I may ask? :) We've been frantically looking for a bassist who's into any style of death metal to mesh into our band with no success, so if you'd like to have a go at it let me know. We won't necessarily be sticking with playing just those songs anyway - we want to get our own material going as soon as possible and these have just been learned as a starting point for gigs.