aberdeen-music

TORCH (norwegian hardcore) & Certain Death, sun 19th sep

Dizzy Storm

TORCH...SUN 19TH SEPT.... www.torch69.com

amazing five-peice from Trondheim, Norway. started playing together about three years ago, leaving punk and pop for hardcore/metal. influences are many; hopesfall, glassjaw, machine head, slipknot, deftones, at the drive-in, refused, meshuggah and so on. recently toured norway with two other bands, with great success. all the merch and ep's were sold

out, and the press was more than satisfied! Aberdeen being the only scottish date on their uk tour...

... Musically, theyre moving into a suitable landscape. You can tell that these guys has got Refuseds The Shape Of Punk To Come on the top shelf and under their pillow.. At the same time are the new material heavily inspired by all Hopesfall releases, while the drumming still reminds me of Deftones. But unlike most other bands, its all combined in a remarkably good way!

Trondheim Hardcore

with support from CERTAIN DEATH & 1 more tbc

sun 19th sept, dr drakes

8pm

didnt think much of the first band

certain death were ace (metal beastie boys anyone?)

and torch, wow i was impressed. and such nice guys as well, they deserved a much bigger audience. hopefully they will get a support slot with a bigger band as they really should be seen by loads more people (bad english?)

and the dancer was class, what drugs was that guy on?

didnt think much of the first band

certain death were ace (metal beastie boys anyone?)

and torch' date=' wow i was impressed. and such nice guys as well, they deserved a much bigger audience. hopefully they will get a support slot with a bigger band as they really should be seen by loads more people (bad english?)

and the dancer was class, what drugs was that guy on?[/quote']

Yeah the first band were shite :up:

Certain Death- were really good. I didnt like them a few years ago but they really kicked some ass last night.

Torch- I bought their promo cd, nuff said!