aberdeen-music

Matamp Little Rock

keeno

Matamp Little Rock for sale. I'm not using it and I need to finance a custom and a larger amp anyway so it's the obvious choice.

I got it from Sam 45 a few months back and it's been played for 2-3 hours tops since then as my AMT rig is more convenient to have plugged in and has all the sounds I need really.

Will put some pictures up later but it's in exactly the same condition as when he sold it, so essentially mint. £230 for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm away to Inverness on placement from Sunday and only realistically will be able to let people try/buy on Saturday from about 3pm inwards due to other work/travel commitments. If you are interested then it would be much easier for you to try in the next few days. In the meantime it will be sitting in my flat unplayed the whole time. Someone should give it a loving home!

• 4 weeks later...

I realised I never posted images.... here's crappy phone pic of it on a 2x12. It's pretty small. I'll put one of Sam 45's shiny pics too. If anyone wants to try it give me a shout.

4 watts of Yorshire handwired all tube tone. Has 6 different voices, 3 clean 3 dirty. Volume and master volume controls. Means you can add a bit more preamp gain if you want and still keep the volume low. It may be small but it's still pretty loud!

405157_10151104666596695_1951334557_n.jp

Sam's picture.

546105158.jpg

Edited by keeno

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...