aberdeen-music

Drum Stuff For Sale

Drummerboy

Having a clear out of a few things. Got some stuff I've used for spares before that I don't need.

Cymbals - hi hat. Ride and I think a couple of crashes. Not big brand names but does the job

Stands - got a couple of cymbal stands. Think they are sonor ones.

Premier single branded hi-hat (no drop clutch).

Basic bass drum pedal.

Open to offers. If your looking for anything not on the list let me know as I might be able to help.

Cheers

I tried to PM you but it won't allow me, I'll just paste my message here:

I've just recently started drumming in a band and need some pretty basic gear to get me through gigs/practice. I'm interested in your set of cymbals/kick drum pedal but have no idea what to offer, as I don't really know what these things cost. I just don't want to shoot low and insult you, so a fair ball park figure would be appreciated.

Hey Mark

Sorry for the late reply. Last weekend was mad - had a gig on as well so was very busy. But I'm free this weekend so I'll defiantly get back to you. However I think one is at least a boom stand as I saw them when getting stuff ready for my gig last weekend

Givemeasmile I'll go through what I have and post prices on the weekend to or I'll try and Pm you ok?

Cheers guys

Are Zyn's old premier cybmals?? What do they sound like??

Got a pic of the hi hat stand, is it double braced?

One is a newer Zyn that was made a few years ago. The other is a vintage cymbal. Not sure if its a Zyn but could check? The hi hat is single braced Premier with the original, capital letters logo. Interested?

One is a newer Zyn that was made a few years ago. The other is a vintage cymbal. Not sure if its a Zyn but could check? The hi hat is single braced Premier with the original, capital letters logo. Interested?

Ill leave the stand as im looking for a double braced one, but the two vintage crashes and the throne are of interest, what kinda throne is it and what you wanting for it?