aberdeen-music

Dundee

Little Green

Turn back at Montrose and put it down to a bad idea.

Why turn back?  Montrose is the place of dreams.

Things to do in Dundee: Visit the DCA, get some insanely good cake at The Parlour Cafe (58 West Port), get hammered in The Art Bar (140 Perth Rd), (or if you want to go bigger, take some MDMA and go to the Reading Rooms).  End your night with a trip to Clark's 24 hour bakery.

Dundee is great.

• Upvote 1

I was once told by a barman in Dundee that there was no where good on a Monday night as and I quote 'gay night' I tried to explain that a statement like that must be discriminatory and his reply was 'no we only let them out on Mondays'.

Just remember a pie is a peh and a roundabout is a circle and you'll get on fine.

Callum from Draconian tried to do a superman pose when coming out of it like a year and a half ago. He was still in the pose when he hit the water and complained about a sore ear. He drove us back to Aberdeen, went out and then his ear started bleeding. Turns out he'd burst his ear drum from slapping the water with his head. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Callum from Draconian tried to do a superman pose when coming out of it like a year and a half ago. He was still in the pose when he hit the water and complained about a sore ear. He drove us back to Aberdeen, went out and then his ear started bleeding. Turns out he'd burst his ear drum from slapping the water with his head. LOL.

That was a year and a half ago? Jesus! Awesome day!

hahaha amazing!

I'm going to dundee on the 29/3 so I'm definitely going to check out groucho's. But I can't bring the mosh to No Island if I have a bag of records.

• 2 weeks later...