aberdeen-music

Interest-Gauging

FOX

Hi. A lot of you will know me as Foxhunting, singer-songwriter lad who has some music on the interwebz.

I'm thinking now is probably the time ti experiment with getting a band together before I leave uni and have to find work (!).

Basically I want to either:

1. Get a sort of "support" band together to back me up when doing gigs (don't really like the sound of this idea since it makes me seem like some sort of mafia king), or:

2. Get a new group together.

I can sing, play rhythm guitar and I enjoy songwriting, but obviously I've never written basslines/drumlines and so on.

My music taste is ... well, it's varied, but I am definitely not interested in being part of a metal/heavy rock group.

You can see things I have listened to over here or hear my solo moozax here.

I sort of want to start something "experimental", but will settle for pop/indie-rock so long as it's good.

Also I'm quite shy on-stage so if you'd feel weird standing behind a vocalist who fumbles and looks nervous/"twee" then probably this idea isn't for you.

You can tell I've not done this before hey.

Basically if anyone is interested/wants to know more feel free to reply to this thread.x

I am now here.

So far I have two offers from guitarists and two from bassists! No drummers as of yet.

Might be interesting to have a band with two bass players...

Anyways, you can email me at foxfoxfoxfox@hotmail.co.uk and we can work something out I think.

I am now here.

So far I have two offers from guitarists and two from bassists! No drummers as of yet.

Might be interesting to have a band with two bass players...

Anyways, you can email me at foxfoxfoxfox@hotmail.co.uk and we can work something out I think.

Choose the bassist that isn't Jake.