aberdeen-music

Web Site Upgraded!

Neil

Ok a weird one Neil, it says my subscription is due for renewal January 1 1970, i think we went past that date a wee while ago.

Current Subscription

•             Current Package: Supporters Scheme

•             Purchased With: Paypal Subscription

•             Paid Until: 01 Jan 1970

•                 
                        This will be automatically renewed on 01 Jan 1970.

Ok a weird one Neil, it says my subscription is due for renewal January 1 1970, i think we went past that date a wee while ago.

Current Subscription

•             Current Package: Supporters Scheme

•             Purchased With: Paypal Subscription

•             Paid Until: 01 Jan 1970

•                 

This will be automatically renewed on 01 Jan 1970.

It's weird I know but the key thing is the PayPal subscription. As long as that in your PayPal account says it will automatically bill again in a month then everything should be fine (famous last words!).

It's weird I know but the key thing is the PayPal subscription. As long as that in your PayPal account says it will automatically bill again in a month then everything should be fine (famous last words!).

If this thing back charges me for 43 years worth of subscriptions next month, me and you will be having words. :D

• Upvote 1

No, they shouldn't be - all Staff and Administrators should be immune from receiving reputation. You can still dish it out though. :)

Hmmm.  I want the validation of my peers (and Jake) but I do quite like repercussion free down-voting

What the.. ?!

Had no idea this was going on. I'm liking this though, i'd grown used to the last update but this is pretty cool on first appearances. Like a modern, more accessible version of the old old website. Good work!

Curious; what is the Old Timer, Well Known Member, Legend stuff based on? And what are these friendly point things? And the dots below peoples profiles next to their posts? Some kind of reputation system again? 

I think Old Timer, Well Known etc relates to volume of posts (although possibly date of registration...).

Dots are how many people you've killed (says Lucky...but more likely to be your rep).

What friendly point things are you talking about?