aberdeen-music

Your Music Collections

Jaaakkkeee

You would be better buying a full bottle to be fair, then because you don't drink you won't be tempted to drink it.

Also, who knows where the previous drinkers lips have been. I don't think I want to take the risk...

EDIT: 9.99 for a 4-pack. Might put off buying these but they'll definitely be added to the collection.

Edited by JakeBassist

I managed to get all 3 Beta band E.P.s for about £180. I bought them all separately so can't remember for sure how much they were individually. The champion versions was over a hundred though. Bloody fucking good EP....

Chica chica bongo for £36 on 12" too. French boost.

Oh, a Sub-pop colour vinyl of Mark Arm 'my life with rickets' and masters of war on the back which is pretty cool that I got relatively cheap.

Edited by James Broonbreed

• 2 months later...

For me it has to be The Get Up Kids. When I was about 15/16 I heard one of their songs on a free Kerrang! CD and was hooked.

Got a few cool 7"s of theirs over the years and I have one of their gig posters signed and framed on my wall.

I rarely listen to them these days but still revisit STWHA every now and then.

Also, I got an Enter Shikari promo at TITP one year, if I can find it you can have it. Seeing as you're such a big fan.

I get paid in 2 days, went on an Enter Shikari ebaying kick. Did you ever find this?

Also, I'm selling my signed picture disc if anyone's interested.