aberdeen-music

Wrestling Thread

Lemonade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really have much to contribute to this thread but I saw this and needed to put it somewhere.

tumblr_n72f3eqw541qdcjd4o1_500.gif

NO GIFS IN SPOILER TAGS!!! REVOLT!!!

I approve of anything to do with Bad News Barrett or Dean Malenko.

Excitement for Royal Rumble? I'm hoping for a Daniel Bryan win and some sort of Sting appearance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There's the full match. It's fucking nuts.

There's a bit where the English land flips himself over the top rope, screams "PIP PIP, CHEERIO MOTHERFUCKER!" and smacks the guy with a flying forearm. Quite remarkable.

Edited by Murrr
  • Upvote 2

Did anyone go to 'Aberdeen Anarchy' at The Beach Ballroom? It was fun, but god do I hate seeing old timers that were in WWF/WWE appearing. Every match consists of time wasting at the start and limited move set. Was great to see Carlito though.

19 hours ago, Camie said:

Did anyone go to 'Aberdeen Anarchy' at The Beach Ballroom? It was fun, but god do I hate seeing old timers that were in WWF/WWE appearing. Every match consists of time wasting at the start and limited move set. Was great to see Carlito though.

I forgot it was on. Spent all weekend watching old SummerSlams, i'd have been well up for it if i'd remembered.