aberdeen-music

Suburban Saints New Video feedback please!

Csuth01

Hey, my band Suburban Saints, have just released our first proper single and video.

Here's the video. It goes up to 720p for best quality!

We had a song called "shake it up" which was released a while back but we are counting this as our first proper release.

Would be fab if you could take a wee look at the video, listen to the tune and let us know what you think. If you do like it please share it and help us get our views up.

We are travelling to South Africa in March/April time to play festivals, interviews and hopefully get a record deal using some contacts of ours. So any support we can get from the North East would be fantastic.

I will happily return the favour and check out any videos or new songs anyone has to share!

Thanks very much for your time

Chris - Suburban Saints

Thanks for the response everyone!

Adam, we have a very close contact who lives over in SA and has invited us over. They work in the media industry so are full of contacts to help us on our way. We are really excited to be trying something different that most bands wont have done before haha. Really like your band btw! I had Ricky as a lecturer and he invited us to one of your gigs a while ago at the Lemon Tree. Fantastic gig!

Thanks for the response everyone!

Adam, we have a very close contact who lives over in SA and has invited us over. They work in the media industry so are full of contacts to help us on our way. We are really excited to be trying something different that most bands wont have done before haha. Really like your band btw! I had Ricky as a lecturer and he invited us to one of your gigs a while ago at the Lemon Tree. Fantastic gig!

Cheers min! Good luck with everything, keep this site updated or something..!