aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tam o' Shantie

Aberdeen in bid for City Of Culture 2017

Al' Salmond is being his usual cunty self over this. Saying we should hang our heads in shame? Is he completely forgetting Dundee got through?

Maybe we should have had a sob story like on X-Factor. It's 25th Anniversary of Piper Alpha. We should have worked that in. Got some crying babies.

I wrote Al' 'cause I couldn't remember if it was Alec or Alex, hehe.

Perhaps you should give this a view and see if it's still funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6X4PjobTT0

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys. A bad joke. Wasn't trolling, just used a sensitive subject to make fun of pop culture. I wasn't affected by it but I never took in to consideration the fact that any of you guys might have been.

I'll go back to simple poop and willies now. Sorry x.

Also, reading it back I'm disappointed in my self. I was trying to think of something we could get sympathy for and due to the meetings and such at work this was fresh in my mind. I should have thought a bit before posting or maybe just kept the post to the bit about Salmond. I'm genuinely sorry for any upset or offence caused. I wasn't trying to go for the offensive route and it was just meant to be a dig at x-factor. Again, apologies.

• Upvote 2