aberdeen-music

[FS] Novation Launchpad (Ableton controller) virtually unused with gig bag

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Bought this last summer when I was pondering a live set but only mucked about with it once or twice on my coffee table.

novation-launchpad-music-control-surface_1.jpg

Never gigged, never left the house. In original box etc. and I also have the accompanying gig bag.

tn1_36260.jpg

Total cost of both was £140 and I've honestly used it for maybe 15 minutes in total. Selling for £100.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Does it come with the necessary software to use with your computer or does that need to be bought separate?

Sorry man, FINALLY just managed to get signed back in. Something to do with my username punctuation I think. 

It comes with the basic version of Ableton, 'Lite' which a few folk I know have used for basic production/DJing but isn't the full package. You can only use it as a 16 track multitracker for example instead of an unlimited amount in the full version. But tbh if you've never used it it's ideal for learning how.

The device, though designed in particular for Ableton is also capable of being used as a generic midi controller with lighty up buttons.

there's a flashy video Novation did showing it of

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Tam could you confirm my query? I may be interested but need to know if I require to purchase software as well...

Tried to PM u but you have a full inbox or something

still for sale and I've answered your question. cheers!

• 2 weeks later...