aberdeen-music

Send More Paramedics......

Guest Nikola Tesla

For me they were a total joke' date=' i wouldn't even class them as a real band, more like a record lable project.........

I bought their latest cd and hated every minute of it, i would compare these ppl to that other pile of crap "murder dolls"[/quote']

that's the stupidest thing i ever heard.

It was Drag Cars Drive Too Fast which shared members of Send More Paramedics...i thought both them and One Car Pile Up were ace. Drag Cars were like modern Strike Anywhere and One Car Pile Up more like Propagandhi which can't be a bad thing! As for Send More Paramedics...good, good stuff!

Guest allsystemsfail

Remember reading in Fracture a year or so ago that one or more folks (I forget) of And None Of Them Knew They Were Robots were members of SMP.

I've heard only one track by SMP - on an Assembly Line sampler, but thought it was pretty cool.

Remember reading in Fracture a year or so ago that one or more folks (I forget) of And None Of Them Knew They Were Robots were members of SMP.

I've heard only one track by SMP - on an Assembly Line sampler' date=' but thought it was pretty cool.[/quote']

really? didn't know that. and none of them knew they were robots are ace.

So why is that? They are a piss take of bands like cannibal corpse. The song titles and their musical style support that fact.

Cannibal Corpse = Hammer Smashed Face, Stripped Raped and Strangled, blah blah blah, blood and gore etc.

Send More Paramedics = Zombie Sweetheart, Zombie Crew, Bokor, Desert of skulls etc etc etc zombies, eating brains, evil dead etc etc.

So on one hand you have a metal band doing blast beats with some guy incoherently gutteraly growling, and in the other you have a thrashy punk band with some guy shouting/singing coherently about eating brains, being undead and hanging out at rock gigs with his zombie friends.

And you say they are alike??

Christ.......you're thick as shit!

Cannibal Corpse = Hammer Smashed Face' date=' Stripped Raped and Strangled, blah blah blah, blood and gore etc.

Send More Paramedics = Zombie Sweetheart, Zombie Crew, Bokor, Desert of skulls etc etc etc zombies, eating brains, evil dead etc etc.

So on one hand you have a metal band doing blast beats with some guy incoherently gutteraly growling, and in the other you have a thrashy punk band with some guy shouting/singing coherently about eating brains, being undead and hanging out at rock gigs with his zombie friends.

And you say they are alike??

Christ.......you're thick as shit![/quote']

Wouldnt really call any of those bands thrashy/punk.

Taken from the SEND MORE PARAMEDICS Website:-

SEND MORE PARAMEDICS are members of the living dead, cannibalistic zombies

consumed with an unholy desire to devour living human brains. Their music

can best be described as "Zombiecore" - a hideous fusion of 80s-style thrash

metal and modern hardcore punk , contaminated and deformed by an obsessive

fascination with all that is worst about zombie b-movies.