aberdeen-music

Effects pedals for sale

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Hi all,

Having a bit of a clear out of things that I just don't use, so up for sale is this fine selection of noise making things.

Firstly, is a original Electro-Harmonix Doctor Q envelope Follower. It's basically an auto-wah. £60

IMG_0881_zps6110a995.jpg

Next up is a Behringer Slow Motion, which is a clone of the old BOSS Slow Gear pedal that all sorts of shoe gaze folk used back in the day. £10

IMG_0882_zps20fce367.jpg

Two Electro-Harmonix Nano-Clone chorus pedals up for grabs. I'm more of a phaser guy than flanger. £10 each

IMG_0883_zps362a2600.jpg

Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah. This is at least 12 years old and has been modded by user LameGuitarist/LameDrummer to give it a more vocal tone. Plus, he added an LED so you know when it's on. Been through the wars a bit so £35

IMG_0886_zpse487f8ae.jpg

I will listen to offers too. Not interested in trades unless it's a delay pedal probably. I love a good delay!

Can drop off in the city centre most evenings, or you can pick up from mine. I stay 10 minutes away from Union Square.

• 2 weeks later...